Simply fabulous for your indoor furniture, Frenchic Original Artisan Range is the perfect traditional style chalk and mineral paint with minimal VOC content and virtually no odour. Use it for wood, laminate, metal and many other surfaces around your home, without the need to prime.
PLEASE NOTE * PICK UP ONLY * We cannot post
- Water based
- Suitable for interior use only
- A traditional style chalk and mineral paint formulated for wooden furniture
- Also suitable for laminate and metal
- Minimal VOC content, virtually no odour
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2013+A3:2019
- Self-priming – no primer or undercoat required
- Finish – chalky, requires sealing with a top coat or wax for durability
- A 750ml tin will provide a single coat of up to 8m2. Full visual coverage may require more than 1 coat, depending on the desired effect.
- Ensure surfaces are in suitable condition for painting - clean, dry, free from wax, grease of penetrating substances and in sound condition. If previously painted, remove loose or flaking paint.
- Surface preparation required in addition to the above – clean with Frenchic Sugar Soap, rinse and dry. Hand-sand sufficiently to abrade the surface. Wipe off any dust, paint away! For a great demonstration, see our video from Frenchic TV.
- Take care on opening the tin lid
- Stir thoroughly with a wide implement prior to each use.
Application, drying and sealing
- Apply with a good quality brush or a roller
- Allow a minimum of 1 hour between coats
- You may prefer to sand between coats, depending on the desired effect
- Seal with your choice of Frenchic sealant
Clean up and storage
- Reseal tin after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water.
- Do not store where the tin could be subjected to damp, frost, freezing or high temperatures.
Advice for choosing colours
We make every effort to match our online colour swatches to the paint, however, we cannot guarantee an exact colour replication as devices can display differently due to screen types and device settings. In addition, colours can appear differently once in your home due to lighting and surroundings and can present differently depending on surface texture and porosity.